Monday 2 December 2013

Collection: Woodland Wanderings

For my first blog post I thought that I would pick out a few favourite stationery items which draw inspiration from the great outdoors. From furry little creatures to woodgrain effect designs there's so much great woodland themed stationery out there that it was difficult to choose just a few!



1. Rifle Paper Co2. Fine Day Press, 3. The Little Bird Press, 4. French Press Mornings
5. Paperchase6. Victoria Semykina7. Screech Owl Designs8. ruffhouseart9. Hammerpress



I particularly like the gift wrap from Rifle and Co, they have some really nice christmas wrapping papers. I plan on doing a round up of christmas wrapping ideas later in the week and I'm sure that some more of their designs will feature in that post!





There's something about this time of year that makes me want to wrap up in a snuggly coat and scarf and go for a wintry walk in the woods. With all of the chaos in the build up to christmas it's nice to get away from it all and take some time out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment